- Represented the largest full-service Sheriff’s Office in Georgia in all matters related to the legal needs of the organization including defending against constitutional claims, personal injury claims and any other claims against law enforcement or jail officials.
- Represented residential management company in areas of negotiations, dispossessory actions, contracts and general defense.
- Part of legal team that represented international car manufacturer in multi-district products liability lawsuit including e-discovery and document retention, contract and business confidentiality materials, privilege disputes and safety regulations.
- Part of legal team that represented international pharmaceutical company in multi-district products liability lawsuit including e-discovery and document retention, contract and business confidentiality materials, privilege disputes, and regulatory compliance; served as a French language interpreter on the project.
- Represented businesses both large and small in various matters from contract disputes to negotiations.
- Represented landlords and tenants in dispossessory actions.
- Participated in merger and acquisition feasibility assessments in the areas of energy and automobiles.
- Drafted and reviewed employee handbooks and policy manuals for businesses.
- Drafted and reviewed employment contracts for individuals.
Aimee joined the Augusta office of Hull Barrett, PC as an associate in 2015. Her practice concentrates on commercial litigation. Her experience includes representing clients in a variety of complex litigated matters, particularly allegations of constitutional law violations. She also has experience in municipal law, regulatory law, complex business litigation, contract disputes, and product liability.
Honors & Awards
- Award of Achievement for Astounding Service to the YLD, 2015
- Super Lawyers 2017, Georgia Rising Stars
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Top 100 in Business Labor & Employment, National Black Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40 in Business & labor Employment, National Black Lawyers
- Aimee Pickett Sanders, Qualified Mortgages: Examining the Impact of the Ability-to-Repay Rule, 10 Am Bankr. Inst. Legis. Comm. Newsl. 3 (2013).
- Aimee L. Pickett & Avarita Hanson, Law Practice 2010 and Beyond: Challenges and Opportunities, 16 GA. BAR J. 66 (2011).