- Co-counsel in obtaining denial of defendant’s motion to compel arbitration in putative FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) class action, which was later affirmed upon appeal. See ____F.3d ____, 2016 U.S. App. LEXIS 12403 (11th Cir. Ga. July 5, 2016).
- Obtained favorable judgment for defendant construction company in a residential construction dispute.
- Obtained judgment for contractor in a construction dispute.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for homeowner in FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) lawsuit against collection agency.
- Co-counsel in obtaining favorable settlement for engineering firm in professional services dispute.
- Obtained dismissal of insurance company in federal ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) lawsuit.
- Obtained judgment for homeowners association in collection action.
- Representing construction companies in construction disputes.
- Provides collection services to numerous homeowners associations.
- Defense verdict for defendant insurance company in lawsuit involving automobile accident.
- Representing homeowners in FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) class action lawsuit against collection agency.
- Obtained favorable settlement for clients in a trust distribution dispute.
- Incorporated numerous businesses including non-profits.
- Drafted and reviewed copyright license agreements.
- Drafted and reviewed contracts for construction industry.
- Representing clients in trademark registration and renewal.
- Co-counsel representing clients in enforcement of trademark and intellectual property rights.
- Co-counsel in multiple class action lawsuits of various types.
- Co-counsel representing railroads in various litigation matters.
George Robertson’s practice is concentrated in commercial litigation, railroad litigation, intellectual property law, construction law, consumer law, class actions, and other general litigation matters. Additionally, George is a former Train Master at Norfolk Southern Railway Company and has extensive knowledge of the railroad industry.