- Specialized in Real Estate Law since 1976.
- Represented lenders and financial institutions in all matters related to commercial transactions and residential transitions.
- Represented developers, contractors and subcontractors in the areas of land acquisition, financing, land development, land use and zoning, eminent domain and condemnation, property division, drafting of residential covenants, lots sales and construction liens.
- Handled preparation, review, and negotiation of business contracts in connection with mergers and acquisitions and buyouts.
- Handled commercial transactions from contract negotiations to drafting corporate documents.
- Worked with new business owners in business startups by forming limited liability companies, partnerships and corporations and prepared all corresponded operating agreements.
- Represented developer in multimillion commercial development involving a private-public partnership with highly complex real estate issues
- Represented developer in a $5,000,000 transaction involving acquisition and financing of commercial properties.
- Certified in Small Business Administration (SBA) transactions with 20 years of experience in 7A and 504 SBA transactions.
- Represented individuals in all aspects of probate matters.
- Represented individuals in will preparation and estate planning.
- Represented individuals, mortgage banks and commercial lenders with navigating the foreclosure process.
Milton's practice focuses in corporate work, wills and estates, residential real estate, and negotiating joint venture agreements for the development and operation of commercial real estate. He also represents mortgage banks and borrowers in construction financing and refinancing transactions, and also regularly advises landlords and tenants on long-term office, warehouse and retail lease transactions. In addition to closing Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, Mr. Martin assists with the preparation of the loan documents in compliance with the SBA Authorization for both SBA 504 Loans and SBA 7A loans.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent™ Client Review Rated