The Firm’s professional liability law practice covers the representation of many different professionals in a broad variety of legal matters. The firm’s attorneys have extensive experience in the representation of contractors, hospitals, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, accountants, attorneys and real estate appraisers.
Importance of Professional Liability Law
A regular part of the firm’s practice is representing a wide variety of professions when they are sued for negligent performance of their work and when dealing with State agencies. It is important to have an attorney who knows the substantive area of the profession and the many specific rules applicable to professional negligence actions.
Representation and Achievements
- Defense verdict for defendant surgeon in failure to diagnose breast cancer claim.
- Defense verdict for internal medicine physician accused of medical malpractice.
- Defense verdict for accounting firm sued for negligent preparation of a tax return.
- Defense verdict in malpractice action against pharmacy for disclosure of prescription history.
- Obtained summary judgment for defendant physician in post-surgery complication action.
- Obtained summary judgment for defendant hospital in emergency room medical malpractice action for failure to diagnose heart attack.
- Successful representation of accounting firm for failure to uncover malfeasance by corporate employee and fraud.