The following Hull Barrett attorneys have been selected as Georgia Super Lawyers for 2010:
- Douglas Batchelor (Health Care Litigation)
- James Ellington (Employment Litigation-Defense)
- George Hall (Civil Litigation Defense)
- David Hudson (Business Litigation)
- Patrick Rice (General Litigation)
The selections for Georgia Super Lawyers are made by Law & Politics, a division of Key Professional Media, Inc. Each year, Law & Politics undertakes a multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers in Georgia; independent evaluation of candidates by the Law & Politics’ attorney-led research staff; a peer review of candidates by practice area; and a good-standing and disciplinary check. The 2010 Georgia Super Lawyers is based on the survey of more than 21,000 attorneys who have been in practice for five years or more. The goal of Georgia Super Lawyers magazine is to select the top five percent of Georgia attorneys in more than 70 practice areas.