Chris Driver successfully defended Hull Barrett’s client, a general insurance agency placing and serving insurance products for consumers, against a defendant’s motion to dismiss and/or transfer a restrictive covenant suit to a new venue out of state.
Subscribe To Our News + BlogSubscribe
Blogs By Topic
- Mitch Snyder selected to Leadership Augusta – Class of 2019
- George Hall elected as Secretary of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court holds that Government agencies have the discretion to produce most open records exempted documents
- Hull Barrett shows their support at The Playground Ball.
- EXCELLENT WEEK OF RESULTS FROM THE GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS