Hull Barrett, PC is pleased to announce that Michael E. Fowler, Jr. has been selected into the 2010-2011 Leadership Columbia County class. The Leadership program’s goal is to further enhance individual professional development through community-focused topics, that include media, criminal justice, fire services, community service, local and state governments, healthcare, education, religion and economic development.
Subscribe To Our News + BlogSubscribe
Blogs By Topic
- Mitch Snyder selected to Leadership Augusta – Class of 2019
- George Hall elected as Secretary of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court holds that Government agencies have the discretion to produce most open records exempted documents
- Hull Barrett shows their support at The Playground Ball.
- EXCELLENT WEEK OF RESULTS FROM THE GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS