Hull Barrett, PC is pleased to announce that Paul K. Simons, Jr. has been elected president of the Aiken County Bar Association. Paul earned his J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2006 and completed a clerkship for the Honorable James R. Barber, III, 5th Judicial Circuit, State of South Carolina. Paul works out of Hull Barrett’s Aiken office and is licensed to practice in Georgia and South Carolina where he represents banking and corporate clients in transactions such as commercial loans, real estate acquisitions, corporate acquisitions and mergers.
Subscribe To Our News + BlogSubscribe
Blogs By Topic
- Mitch Snyder selected to Leadership Augusta – Class of 2019
- George Hall elected as Secretary of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court holds that Government agencies have the discretion to produce most open records exempted documents
- Hull Barrett shows their support at The Playground Ball.
- EXCELLENT WEEK OF RESULTS FROM THE GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS