Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, has selected the 2012 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals To Watch. Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch was developed in 2009 by the chamber to annually highlight ten young professionals (age 25-35). Nominations for the honor were received in March and reviewed by a selection committee panel of business leaders in Augusta. The top ten young professionals that emerged as this year’s most promising and rising stars are:
- Robert F. Bennett, 33, economic developer, Augusta Economic Development Authority;
- Jenna Blackwell Matson, 28, attorney, Shepherd, Plunkett, Hamilton and Boudreaux LLC;
- Brian S. Coursey, 33, attorney, Hull Barrett PC;
- Elizabeth Finch, 31, audit senior manager, Elliott Davis LLC;
- Summer Finley Bell, 28, senior accountant, Serotta, Maddocks, Evans & Co. CPAs;
- Jason Herrera, 25, entrepreneur, Herrera Systems LLC;
- Liz Hill, 29, morning news anchor, NBC 26 News;
- JaMia Jennings, 35, architect/project manager, United States Army;
- Lynthia Ross Owens, 34, district director for Congressman John Barrow, U.S. House of Representatives;
- John Paul Stout, 26, sustainable development manager, city of Augusta.
Each recipient is featured in the June/July issue of Augusta Magazine and will be nominated for statewide recognition in Georgia Trend magazine’s 40 under 40 list. They will also be honored at the Chamber’s Member Economic Luncheon on June 14.