The First Tee of Augusta has elected Hull Barrett attorney Michael E. Fowler, Jr. to the Board of Directors. The First Tee of Augusta (FTA) is one Chapter of a national/international, non-profit youth initiative, The First Tee, created in 1997, by the World Golf Foundation to provide young people of all ethnic and economic backgrounds an opportunity to develop, through golf and character education, life-enhancing values such as honesty, integrity and sportsmanship. By engaging young people in a combination of life skills, leadership and golf activities, they are exposed to positive traits that will help them achieve success in life. In the process, participants become valuable assets to their community. The First Tee life skills and golf experience is the unique component that sets The First Tee apart from many other successful junior golf programs. “I am truly excited about working with this nonprofit whose mission is to impact the lives of young people with programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf,” said Mr. Fowler. “I look forward to helping grow and promote First Tee of Augusta’s mission to the CSRA area.”
Subscribe To Our News + BlogSubscribe
Blogs By Topic
- Mitch Snyder selected to Leadership Augusta – Class of 2019
- George Hall elected as Secretary of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court holds that Government agencies have the discretion to produce most open records exempted documents
- Hull Barrett shows their support at The Playground Ball.
- EXCELLENT WEEK OF RESULTS FROM THE GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS