For the second year in a row, William H. Tucker, has been selected by the readers of the Aiken Standard Newspaper as Best Attorney 2013. Every year the Aiken Standard runs ballots in the newspaper for several weeks before the tally and asks Aiken County residents to vote for their favorite businesses and services. Established in 1867, the Aiken Standard is a newspaper published in Aiken, SC that has a daily circulation of over 17,000.
Subscribe To Our News + BlogSubscribe
Blogs By Topic
- Mitch Snyder selected to Leadership Augusta – Class of 2019
- George Hall elected as Secretary of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court holds that Government agencies have the discretion to produce most open records exempted documents
- Hull Barrett shows their support at The Playground Ball.
- EXCELLENT WEEK OF RESULTS FROM THE GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS