Jim Ellington, employment and labor lawyer with Hull Barrett, talks to Augusta CEO about the need for employers to exercise caution when using information extracted from social media about employees. Check out the video:
Subscribe To Our News + BlogSubscribe
Blogs By Topic
- Mitch Snyder selected to Leadership Augusta – Class of 2019
- George Hall elected as Secretary of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court holds that Government agencies have the discretion to produce most open records exempted documents
- Hull Barrett shows their support at The Playground Ball.
- EXCELLENT WEEK OF RESULTS FROM THE GEORGIA COURT OF APPEALS