- Represented hotel developers in the acquisition, financing and refinancing of properties in various transactions in excess of $100,000,000 over the last 15 years.
- Represented small city government in Georgia successfully in two separate election dispute cases before the Georgia Supreme Court.
- Represented lenders and financial institutions in all matters related to commercial and residential transactions.
- Represented developers, contractors and subcontractors in the areas of land acquisition; financing; land development; land use and zoning; eminent domain and condemnation; property division; residential covenants; lots sales; and construction liens.
- Represented individuals in all aspects of probate matters.
- Represented individuals in will preparation and estate planning.
Ben’s practice focuses primarily on real estate matters and commercial transactions in Evans, Georgia. His practice concentrates on representing corporate, banking, and individual clients in transactions such as real estate closings; lease and contract negotiation; and drafting collections and foreclosures.