- Ben joined Hull Barrett, PC as an associate in 2017. Before law school he worked as a financial analyst underwriting credit limits for businesses, which involved tailoring financing options and providing access to alternative funding. During law school he served on the Editorial Board of the Mercer Law Review as the editor for the Annual Survey of Georgia Law and was a member of the William A. Bootle Inn of Court. His practice focuses on real estate, corporate, and commercial law.
- Represented client in corporate reorganization involving conversations and mergers.
- Represented lender in connection with revolving line of credit loan.
- Represented borrower in termination of credit line and release of collateral.
- Represented seller in sale of substantially all assets related to its operation.
- Represented client in agreement for the purchase and sale of limited liability company membership interests.
- Represented lender in connection with acquisition and development loan.
- Represented nonprofit corporation in three party property exchange.
- Represented buyers and sellers in connection with all aspects of the purchase and sale of real property.