- Drafted sections of a petition for writ of certiorari with the Georgia Supreme Court
- Drafted appellate briefs in the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Represented clients in actions arising from construction defects
- Drafted complaints based upon trademark infringement
- Represented a client in a house purchases where issues arose with regards to seller
Jordan began his career as a Project Manager in the construction industry and brings this extensive construction knowledge to his law practice. Before law school, Jordan managed construction projects across Georgia including Data Centers and Athletic Complexes. During law school Jordan worked for Superior Court Judge Lawton Stephens and Georgia Court of Appeals Judge John Ellington where he handled a wide range of legal work. As well as working for Prof. Ron Carlson on evidentiary issues as a legal research assistant.