Jordan began his career as a Project Manager in the construction industry and brings this extensive construction knowledge to his law practice. Before law school, Jordan managed construction projects across Georgia including Data Centers and Athletic Complexes. During law school Jordan worked for Superior Court Judge Lawton Stephens and Georgia Court of Appeals Judge John Ellington where he handled a wide range of legal work. As well as working for Prof. Ron Carlson on evidentiary issues as a legal research assistant.
Jordan is able to represent both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of litigation from small claims to multi-million dollar torts, class actions and business disputes. Focusing in the area of business law and intellectual property law, Chris also has experience in negotiating business contracts, asset purchase agreements, other business-related deals and trademark infringement.
Jordan’s practice also focuses on the representation of project owners, developers, general contractors, and subcontractors in various construction transactions and disputes throughout the Southeast.
In addition, Jordan provides counseling and support to clients throughout the construction of projects, with a goal of promoting timely, on-budget projects and the avoidance of construction disputes. When disputes are unavoidable, he assists clients in their resolution, and is experienced in the mediation, arbitration, and litigation of construction matters.
- Representative clients include manufacturers, suppliers and vendors, general contractors and subcontractors, start-ups, small business owners, and property owners.
- Advises businesses on issues relating to copyrights, contract law, trademark issues, and infringement of intellectual property.
- Focuses his practice on the full spectrum of general liability matters, including auto liability and other transportation claims, construction and premises liability.
- He also works with clients on a variety of business litigation, intellectual property litigation, government liability, and government affairs.
- Experience with matters related to contract disputes, construction defect claims, simple automobile accidents, general liability and personal injury.
- Experience representing clients in class action litigation involving consumer claims.
- Representation of businesses in litigation involving contract disputes and interpretation in industries ranging from construction to creative services.