- Successfully represented employees in an ERISA class action lawsuit against their employer.
- Represented minority owner in a commercial dispute obtaining a settlement of $1.4 million.
- Obtained a favorable monetary settlement for a franchisor in dispute against franchisee for breach of a violation of a non-compete agreement.
- Successfully defended a local client’s right to continue using intellectual property after an action was brought by an international corporation to enjoin its use.
- Obtained a settlement for a private landowner in a condemnation action against the city of Augusta for nearly double what the city originally offered.
- Represented landlords and tenants in bench trials regarding landlord-tenant disputes.
- Drafted appellant briefs in South Carolina and Georgia.
- Represented lending institutions in prosecuting claims associated with loans.
- Successfully represented client against the state of Georgia in recovering money seized under the state’s civil forfeiture laws after challenging the constitutionality of the statute.
- Represented plaintiffs and defendants in alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
- Drafted wills and healthcare directives for police officers, firefighters, and other first responders as a part of the Young Lawyers of Georgia pro bono wills clinic.
Mitch practices in the area of general civil litigation with an emphasis on business and commercial disputes, trademark litigation, and probate litigation. He grew up in Aiken, SC and has practiced law in Augusta, GA since graduating law school in 2014. He has tried cases before judges, juries, and administrative bodies.