AUGUSTA, GA – Hull Barrett PC is proud to announce that thirteen of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 26th edition of Best Lawyers in America. Davis A. Dunaway was also selected as “Lawyer of The Year” for his work in insurance law. This award is made to only one attorney in a geographic region.
For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has compiled its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting extensive peer review surveys in which leading lawyers evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for a lawyer are positive enough for recognition in Best Lawyers, that lawyer must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain in each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay to participate in or be recognized by Best Lawyers.
The following attorneys from Hull Barrett have been included in the 26th edition of Best Lawyers in America:
- Neal W. Dickert (appellate practice, mediation)
- William H. Tucker (real estate law)
- Patrick J. Rice (bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, medical malpractice law – defendants, personal injury litigation – defendants)
- Davis A. Dunaway (commercial litigation, insurance law)
- James B. Ellington (employment law – management, litigation – First Amendment, litigation – labor and employment)
- Mark S. Burgreen (tax law)
- Robert L. Buchanan Jr. (personal injury litigation-plaintiffs)
- David E. Hudson (personal injury litigation – defendants , bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, first amendment law, litigation – construction, and first amendment – litigation)
- Darren G. Meadows (environmental law)
- Rand Hanna III (public finance law and real estate law)
- Christopher A. Cosper (commercial litigation)
- George R. Hall (legal malpractice law – defendants, litigation – insurance, personal injury litigation – defendants and professional malpractice law – defendants)
- William J. Keogh III (commercial litigation and litigation – construction)
Established in 1916 in Augusta and in 1872 in Aiken, Hull Barrett PC serves the entire Central Savannah River Region and beyond. With 27 lawyers plus support staff, the firm aims to provide quality legal representation and service to its clients and the community.