Hull Barrett attorneys have handled Insurance Law and Insurance Coverage Litigation involving coverage for complex and class action litigation, coverage of directors and officers, disability, health, general liability, life, professional liability, and personal and real property coverage. We have handled numerous insurance cases both on behalf of insurers and insureds, large and small, in state and federal courts throughout Georgia.
Representation and Achievements
We represent a variety of corporations and individual policyholders in claims under first-party and liability policies. Our attorneys handle large, complex liability and first-party coverage suits, routine coverage matters, declaratory judgment litigation on the duty to defend, “bad faith” litigation, appeals and arbitration proceedings.
- Obtained Summary Judgment in shooting case on county property resulting in paraplegic injury (Reid vs Augusta Richmond Coliseum Authority).
- Jury Verdict in favor of insurer over exclusion for shooting death in Declaratory Judgment Action.
- Defense verdict on behalf of major construction company in negligent construction case.
- Defense verdict in malpractice case against local accounting firm.
- Represented insured in claim for damages to custom recreational vehicle
- Represented bank in coverage dispute over defense costs arising from a lender liability claim
- Representing corporate president in claim for loss of personal property in a corporate move